feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

CD review STRUNG OUT"Agents of the underground"

Tags: ,

By: Martin Riefenthaler


I remember it, like yesterday, when I got the first Strung Out CD. It was almost 10 years ago when I held “Twisted By Design” in my hands for the first time. Up to now, this band was not able to disappoint me. With “Agents Of The Underground”
Strung Out produced their hardest and fastest metal-songs ever. It’s way harder than “Blackhawks Over Los Angeles”. At the same time they found out that their big strength is the good old melodic hardcore. For 2 decades , they’ve played shows all over the world and sold millions of records without the help of any big companies. Maybe that’s the reason why the big success is still missing. But if the band doesn’t care, why should we? We all know that this doesn’t say anything about their quality. I hope they hold up their DIY-Flag like they’ve done up to now. I respect this band like no other and I’m pretty sure that the next record will also be part of my CD Collection.




0 comentarios:

Post a Comment